Monday, March 23, 2009

Mission #1 - The Game Room

I don't have a good "before" picture on this one.  Back when I took pictures of the entire house, this downstairs room was being used by my then teen aged daughter.

After she got married, the room became available for other use.  The hope was it could be a guest bedroom.  But I also decided this was a place where I could get my spouse to put his board games, which previously were tucked at random around the entire house (and attic and in shelves in other people's homes).

You'll have to take my word on this that the floor was covered with random stuff.

Now the floor is clear and games are contained in shelves along two walls and in boxes under the lower of the two "bunk" beds.

There are still several boxes in this room I need to go through at some point in the future, but at least for now they are neatly stacked to the side.

No comments: